About this product
Upgrade your oral hygiene routine and experience the fresh clean feeling of Philips ProtectiveClean 4300 Blue Sonic Electric Toothbrush, with up to 7 times more plaque removal than a manual toothbrush. The densely packed, high-quality bristle reach more areas of the mouth for a deep, effective clean. And the specially curved power tip makes reaching teeth at the back of your mouth a breeze.
Philips Sonicare’s advanced sonic technology pulses water between your teeth, cleaning areas a manual toothbrush can’t reach, and its brush strokes break plaque up and sweep it away for an exceptional daily clean.
Philips ProtectiveClean 4300 BlueSonic Electric Toothbrush lets you know when you’re brushing too hard by emitting a gentle pulsing sound to remind you to ease off on the pressure. Philips ProtectiveClean Sonic Toothbrush is safe to use and gentle on sensitive areas, orthodontics and dental work. You can safely brush teeth with braces, fillings, crowns and veneers.
When it's time to change the head of your Philips ProtectiveClean 4300 Toothbrush will let you know. Thanks to Philips BrushSync technology, your toothbrush tracks how long you’ve been using your brush head for, and how hard you’ve been brushing. When it’s time to replace the brush head, a light on your handle and a short bleep will let you know.
Brushing your teeth for the dentist' recommended time of two minutes is essential to maintaining a healthy white smile. Philips ProtectiveClean 4300 Sonic Toothbrush has two features to encourage you to brush thoroughly. The Smart Timer lets you know when you’ve brushed for the recommended two minutes, while Philips QuadPacer tells you when you’ve spent the right amount of time cleaning each part of your mouth.
- Densely-packed, high-quality bristles remove up to 7 x more plaque than a manual toothbrush.
- Philips sonic technology is suitable for use with braces, fillings, crowns and veneers, and helps prevent cavities and improve gum health.
- Philips Sonicare's advanced sonic technology pulses water between your teeth, and its brush strokes break plaque up and sweep it away for an exceptional daily clean.
- Brushing too hard can damage your teeth and gums. To prevent this, your Philips Sonicare ProtectiveClean emits a gentle pulsing sound to remind you to ease off on the pressure.
- BrushSync technology tracks how long you've been using your brush head for, and how hard you've been brushing. When it's time to replace it, you brush will let you know.
- Easy-start programme gives you the option of a gradual, gentle increase in brushing power the first 14 times you use your new toothbrush.
- Philips QuadPacer lets you know when you've spent just the right amount of time cleaning each part of your mouth.
- Philips Smartimer tells you when you've brushed for the recommended two minutes.
- Comes with a premium travel case for storing your toothbrush hygienically, while the compact charging base keeps you topped up when you're on the go.
- Get two weeks of regular use from a single full charge.
WHY WE LOVE IT
We love the gentle, yet thorough clean Philips ProtectiveClean Blue 4300 Sonic Electric Toothbrush provides, removing up to 7 times more plaque than a manual toothbrush. The densely-packed, high-quality bristle reach areas manual toothbrushes can’t, including the back of the mouth.
We also love the BrushSync technology in Philips ProtectiveClean Sonic Toothbrush, helping to ensure your electric toothbrush is by reminding you when it’s time to replace your toothbrush head.
WHY CHOOSE PHILIPS?
From the QuadPacer that ensures every area of your mouth is cleaned for exactly the right amount of time, to the BrushSync technology that lets you know when it’s time to replace your brush head, Philips ProtectiveClean Blue 4300 Sonic Electric Toothbrush is packed full of features to help you make the most of your oral hygiene routine and achieve a brighter, whiter smile
Your new Philips ProtectiveClean 4300 Sonic Toothbrush comes with a premium travel case for storing your toothbrush hygienically. Going away? You can get two weeks of regular use from a single charge, or take the compact charging base with you if you want to top up your brush while you’re on the go.