About this product
Lansinoh 2-1 Double Electric Breast Pump provides breastfeeding mothers with comfort, flexibility and efficiency while expressing their breast milk.The versatile and lightweight breast pump can be used as a single or double pump with options to plug into household mains or use with batteries (not included) so you can express while away from home.
Lansinoh 2-1 Double Electric Breast Pump features two separate pumping phases that simulates your babies natural feeding pattern, as well as three pumping styles and eight suctions levels so you can tailor the pumping style to suit your own needs.
- Versatile 2 in 1 electric breast pump that be used as a single or double pump.
- Hygienic closed system design that prevents precious breastmilk from entering the tubing and optimises suction levels.
- At the press of a button switch between the ‘let-down’ phase and ‘expression phase’ to simulate your babies natural feeding pattern.
- Choose from three pumping styles and eight suction levels to tailor your pumping style, maximising milk production and enhancing your comfort.
- Option to power via household mains or via batteries, giving you the freedom and flexibility to express milk at home or while away.
- Features large backlit LED display allowing you to express in low light conditions.
WHY WE LOVE IT
We love the versatility and flexibility the Lansinoh 2 in 1 Double Electric Breast Pump offers breastfeeding mothers, with the option to use the 2 in 1 breast pump as a single pump or double pump.
We also love that you can switch between a ‘let-down’ phase and an ‘expression’ phrase to simulate your babies natural feeding cycle. The ‘let-down’ phase delivers rapid suction that initiates milk flow and the ‘expression’ phase offers slower, deeper suction to maximise milk production. You are also able to choose between three pumping styles in the ‘expression’ phase, for full control over your breastmilk expression and comfort.
WHY CHOOSE LANSINOH?
Lansinoh have been creating high-quality products mums want and can trust for over 35 years. When mums choose to breastfeed, Lansinoh believes they should have the support and encouragement they need to experience all of its benefits and ensure the baby feels the same.